My Little Book of Worries
A Worry Workbook for kids to help them deal with anxiety with the help of a Worry Owl!
Delivery Options UK: Typically, shipping rates within the UK are: Prints £0-£1.25 / Books and Notepads £1.75 -2.50 / Other small parcel items £2.50-2.99
Due to the nature of our products, we can only accept returns of damaged goods. You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you receive it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Worries are normal. Many children mention they have worries and a little explanation and guidance on how to deal with them can really help them cope with anxious feelings.
My Little Book of Worries is perfect for parents to use to help children aged approx 5-11 years to understand why they worry, to recognise the signs of worrying and discover strategies to manage worries.
The book features two characters (Roaring Dinosaur and Wise Owl) who help children understand what is happening in the brain when they are worrying and to tune into their rational thinking.
LEARNING ABOUT WORRIES
- recognising how our body feels when we worry, so children can identify a need for support sooner
- identifying calming techniques
- worry busting questions to help keep worries in perspective and under control
- preparing for worries by planning responses to small, medium and big worries
- my worry bubble, teaching children a visualisation technique
- learning how making a plan to deal with a worry, can make it feel smaller and under control
DEALING WITH WORRIES
- Encouragement to tune in to the ‘thinking side of the brain’ for specific worries (15 pages of What does my Wise Owl Say?)
- Worry Action plans ( 15 pages of My worry Action Plan to deal with specific worries)
MY WORRY PAGES
- Child friendly journal space to use skills learned through the book to identify worries and plan positive actions more independently.
This book has been printed in the UK.
300gsm quality FSC silk covers
120gsm quality FSC internal pages
My Little Book of Worries is for general use and guidance only. It does not in anyway replace the advice and help of a medical professional or therapist. It has not been created for children with severe anxiety, or those that require therapy. Please, always see your medical provider if you have concerns about your child’s mental health.